woensdag, februari 22, 2012

letter love and a swap

Deze bladzijde gemaakt naar aanleiding van de technieken die ik in de online class heb geleerd. Hij is met kleurpotlood en stiften gemaakt


I made this page for my own it was not from the online class letter love but I used the technicks I have learned. 

Deze kaartjes zijn gemaakt voor een swap die ik op Face book tegen kwam Ik heb ze naar dames over de hele wereld gestuurd . Ik heb er zelf al 3 gekregen
------------------------------------------------------

Made these cards for a Mixed Media swap that I found on Face Book. I sent them to woman all over the world and hope to get back 10 cards from all over the world aswell. I all ready received 3 cards



1 opmerking:

Ursula Clamer zei

Hi Linda, I am one of those lucky women who received one of your fabulous postcards. It was a delight to receive such a treasure in the mail - Thank you. Ursula