maandag, juni 18, 2007

van alles

Vandaag kwam mijn eerste RAK van de dutchfreestyle groep eindelijk binnen. Zo he wat ben ik verwend.
Deze uil is onwijs gaaf ben er ook erg blij mee, is niet goed voor mijn vogeltjes virus :-)


Today my first RAK of the dutchfreestyle group arrived. And I am so spoiled really . I am very happy with the owl that's really good for my bird virus:-)


Thanks Bea you did a very good job







Tom zit in de groep die duizendpoot heet dus dan komt de cricut goed van pas.





Tom group name on school is centipede. With my cricut it is easy to make.

4 opmerkingen:

Anoniem zei

Oohh di euil vind ik helemaal te gek!!
hugs,Monique

Tati Capelli zei
Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.
Tati Capelli zei

What a cute owl! Wish I could make those fab felt stuff, too!
About the letters... I'm not sure which ones you're talking about, so I'm gonna tell you about all of them! hihihi
The "Favorite" is a Heidi Swapp stamp, covered in blue glitter glue. The original "Love" is actually a chipboard word that I used as template and traced onto the paper. The "BlaBla" I made myself with black pen and cut it from the pink paper. And finally the "Always and Forever" is also a stamp, this time from All Night Media.
Goos to know you liked it! And thanks again for stopping by!!
Xoxo

Anoniem zei

De duizendpoot layout vind ik geweldig! Fantastisch kleurgebruik!

xxxMarieke